General Contest Rules – 106.9 The Eagle
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contest dates vary from contest to contest.
3. Method of entry and determining winners varies from contest to contest.
4. All prize winners are required to pick up their prize at the 106.9 The Eagle offices at 880 commonwealth Ave., Hagerstown MD 21740, Monday through Friday, between 9am – 5pm (unless otherwise instructed). Prizes, including cash prizes, may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winners must show legal identification to claim prize. All prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. Prizes unclaimed after sixty (60) days of notification will be forfeited. Alternate methods of picking up prizes may be determined by WWEG in certain situations.
5. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent will be offered in substitution of prize. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
6. Employees of, Manning Broadcasting, contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other radio and television stations and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
7. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Manning Broadcasting Partners, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize.
8. If requested, all winners must provide Manning Broadcasting with their social security number before prize is awarded. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees. WWEG-106.9 The Eagle will provide winners of a prize valued at or more than $600.00 with a 1099 form when required.
9. Void where prohibited by law.
10. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration.
11. Only one (1) qualified contestant per residential address will be eligible to win within thirty (30) calendar days.
12. WWEG and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates and/or method of entry at any time. WWEG may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
13. Manning Broadcasting reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Manning Broadcasting rule as outlined above.
14. Winners allow WWEG to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
15. A copy of the official rules may be obtained by stopping by the WWEG office during regular business hours, by send a self addressed envelope to 106.9 The Eagle.
16. Odds of winning are based on the number of phone calls or entries received. WWEG is not responsible for failure of any caller to successfully dial the radio station, any callers who may be disconnected, or for any entries lost in the mail.
17. WWEG reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
18. The decision of the judges is final.
19. WWEG keeps your email information confidential and will not make your address available to any other company or organization. However, we may occasionally send you an email about a station event. If you do not wish to receive such mail, please respond with NO MAIL in the body of your email.