Here are some great party ideas and a drinking game to celebrate Shark Week!
Party Ideas: serve Landshark Lager and Bloody Marys (garnished with pepperoni "chum" or get one of the Shark Week ice creams from Cold Stone Creamery!
Of course, it's still important to stay hydrated, so here's a Shark Week drinking game to help:
- Drink every time you hear an Australian, South African, or British accent.
- Drink every time you see a diver in a cage.
- Drink every time a person mentions chum.
- Drink every time the camera shows a surfboard or person underwater in the same frame as a shark. Also drink if they show you a chewed-up surfboard.
- Drink every time the show references a new type of shark. If the shark does not attack humans (nurse shark) drink three times.
- Drink every time a person is declared a "shark expert."
- Drink every time someone mentions punching a shark in the nose or eye to stop an attack.
- Drink every time someone mentions Jaws or if the Jaws theme music plays.
- When a shark attack victim talks about the attack, drink for one second per five stitches the victim received. (BroBible.com)