Join Brian as he broadcasts live from 12-2pm and helps to Kick off The Hub City 100 Miles! This is the City of Hagerstown’s program for people to get fit by exercising the equivalent of 1 mile per day for 100 days.
REGISTER HERE – Registration open now through January 26th!
Complete 100 Miles in 100 days (January 13 – April 22) and be eligible to win weekly and grand prizes! Track your own miles – the goal is one mile a day for 100 days. Twenty minutes of physical activity counts as one mile or simply walk or run a mile. Generate an active and healthy lifestyle while having fun!
All registered participants are eligible for weekly and grand prizes. Grand prize drawings this year for bikes, kayaks, and more! Weekly prizes include fitness passes & accessories, gift cards, and more!
Participants will receive a weekly email with ideas on how to get your miles in during the winter months. Take the challenge!
Join us for the Kick-Off at Fairgrounds Park Stables Area & Fit Room, 532 North Cannon Avenue, Hagerstown MD Saturday, January 13, 1:00pm – 3:00pm. Dress warm – activities are outside and limited inside!
- Grab a free hot chocolate, refreshments, and a ticket to win a door prize! Bring a friend to register and be entered twice for door prizes!!
- Sign the 100 Miler pledge banner
- Visit with a nutritionist, get a body composition analysis, and a blood pressure screening
- Visit our partners: YMCA and HEAL of Washington County, Bicycle Advisory Committee, ONE FOR GOOD, Washington County Health Department, River & Trail Outfitters, Mercury Endurance, Pivot Physical Therapy, and more!
- Achieve your OFFICIAL FIRST MILE with other fellow 100 Milers!!
- 5-minute outside warm-up and then break for your choice of outdoor activities:
- Walk a mile around Fairgrounds Park
- Jog a mile with JFK50 Ultra Marathon runner, Teri Matters
- Bike ride with Mercury Endurance (weather permitting)
- After each activity is completed, return to Stables area for door prize giveaways!