Thanks for spending your weekends with 106.9 The Eagle!
1. I was born in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and moved to Maryland when I was only 4 years old. So for reference sake, I grew up in Frederick, mastered soccer and graduated from Thomas Johnson, Go Patriots!
2. I'm engaged to Paula who helps me get through everyday. We have a black cat Shadow who runs the house and the neighborhood (to our dismay) and wakes me up at 6 a.m. by scratching my head or licking my eyebrows.
3. Some of my favorite Eagle Artist's are Tom Petty, Queen, Van Halen, Rolling Stones and The Beatles.
4. I was raised on everything Pittsburgh sports-wise so I bleed "black & gold" for the Pirates, Steelers and Penguins. We go to Pittsburgh as often as there is a game to see, no matter what time of the year.
5. As for favorite TV shows, it would have to be The Big Bang Theory, older episodes of The Office, of course re-runs of Seinfeld (those are classic). South Park, Jon Stewart and Chopped. As for movies, I watch comedies and action movies, my favorites are True Romance, Anchorman, Billy Madison, Dazed & Confused, and The Wedding Crashers.
6. When I'm not working I love to travel. My fiancee and I travel a lot, and when it's not on a plane or train, we take long drives to new destinations. When I'm not headed to a sporting event, and I'm homebound, I'll play video games, mostly sports with an occasional Call of Duty or GTA.